SOLIDWORKS Simulation Training
Duration: 3.0 Day/s
Prerequisites: Knowledge of SOLIDWORKS and basic mechanical engineering concepts is recommended.
This course is designed to make SOLIDWORKS users productive at a quicker rate, with the SOLIDWORKS Simulation Bundle. This course will provide an in-depth coverage on the basics of Finite Element Analysis (FEA), covering the entire analysis process from meshing to evaluation of results for parts and assemblies. The class discusses linear stress analysis, gap/contact analysis, and best practices.
- Lesson 1: The Analysis Process
- Lesson 2: Mesh Controls, Stress Concentrations and Boundary Conditions
- Lesson 3: Assembly Analysis with Contacts
- Lesson 4: Symmetrical and Free Self-Equilibrated Assemblies
- Lesson 5: Assembly Analysis with Connectors and Mesh Refinement
- Lesson 6: Compatible/Incompatible Meshes
- Lesson 7: Analysis of Thin Components
- Lesson 8: Mixed Meshing Shells & Solids
- Lesson 9: Beam Elements- Analysis of a Conveyor Fame
- Lesson 10: Mixed Meshing Solids, Beams & Shells
- Lesson 11: Design Study
- Lesson 12: Thermal Stress Analysis
- Lesson 13: Adaptive Meshing
- Lesson 14: Large Displacement Analysis
- Appendix A: Meshing, Solvers and Tips and Tricks
Training Grant Available
|Before GST||After GST|
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Training course has been approved under the funding of e2i Training Grant and you can now enroll for this course with an subsidized amount!
In order to be eligible for the $360 training grant awarded by e2i, applicants (and/or their sponsoring organisations where applicable) must:
a) Be Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Residents
b) Achieve at least 75% class attendance
c) Not receive any other funding from government sources in respect of the actual grant disbursed for the programme
d) Funding Period from 1st Feb 2017 to 31 Dec 2018
e) Limited stock Available
Participants who do not fulfill the above criteria are not eligible for e2i funding and ATE reserves the right to collect the balance of the course fees (i.e. the potential grant amount) directly from the applicants (and/or their sponsoring organization where applicable). Limited slots for funding. Participants will be given course subsidy on first come first served basis.