SOLIDWORKS Advanced Part Modeling Training
Duration: 2.0 Day/s
Prerequisites: Students should have attended SOLIDWORKS Essential class.
Advanced Part Modelling teaches you how to use multibody solids, sweeping and lofting features, and the more advanced shaping capabilities of SOLIDWORKS. This course covers multibody solids, sweeping, splines, and lofting.
- Lesson 1: Multibody Design Techniques
- Lesson 2: Saving Solid Bodies
- Lesson 3: Sketching with Splines
- Lesson 4: Introduction to Sweeping
- Lesson 5: 3D Sketching and Curve Features
- Lesson 6: Threads and Library Feature Parts
- Lesson 7: Advanced Sweeping
- Lesson 8: Introduction to Loft and Boundary Features
- Lesson 9: Advanced Loft and Boundary Features
- Lesson 10: Advanced Filleting and Other Features
Training Grant Available
|Before GST||After GST|
SOLIDWORKS Advanced Part Modeling Training course has been approved under the funding of e2i Training Grant and you can now enroll for this course with an subsidized amount!
In order to be eligible for the $240 training grant awarded by e2i, applicants (and/or their sponsoring organisations where applicable) must:
a) Be Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Residents
b) Achieve at least 75% class attendance
c) Not receive any other funding from government sources in respect of the actual grant disbursed for the programme
d) Funding Period from 1st Feb 2017 to 31 Dec 2018
e) Limited stock Available
Participants who do not fulfill the above criteria are not eligible for e2i funding and ATE reserves the right to collect the balance of the course fees (i.e. the potential grant amount) directly from the applicants (and/or their sponsoring organization where applicable). Limited slots for funding. Participants will be given course subsidy on first come first served basis.