- HyperMesh integrates seamlessly with any engineering environment, ability to connect directly to CAD and CAE interfaces and define custom integration.
- HyperMesh provides FEA modeling framework across the corporation, reducing cost in modeling tool and training costs.
Optimal-speed and High-quality Meshing
- Simplifies modeling processes of complex geometries, with automatic and semi-automatic shell, tetra, and hexa meshing capabilities.
Increased End-user Efficiency
- Facilitate bi-directional communication between HyperMesh and PDM. Direct manage of part representations and configurations.
- Accelerates the model development process through batch meshing and eliminates the need to perform manual geometry cleanup and meshing.
- Highly automated methods for rapid model assembly including the assignment and management of connections such as bolts, spot welds, adhesives and seam welds.
Interactive Feature and Volume-based Morphing for Geometric Shape Changes and Design Variable Definition
- Ease of modification on legacy meshes without the need to re-mesh.
Close the Loop Between CAD and FEA
- Extract shell meshes straight from a thin solid geometry including thickness assignments with the powerful Mid-map Mesh Generation tools.
- Minimal user interaction, ability to extract composite data from geometry files and transfer it to finite element data.
- Communicate design direction to design and engineering teams with ease of retrieval of 3D CAD geometries from finite element models to.