About the Event
ATE SOLIDWORKS Innovation Day 2018: showcasing a complete suite of solution from pre-Manufacturing (CDOV) to Manufacturing assuring an increase in productivity and flexibility, saving time on your current process, learning Engineering’s Best Practices and, increasing business ROI leading you to be “Digital Engineering” ready.
Date: 05 Oct 2017, Thursday
Time: 12PM-5.30PM (Registration starts at 11.30am)
Venue: Lifelong Learning Institute, Level 2 @ 11 Eunos Road 8, Singapore 408601
Join us in rendering a photorealistic image! Don’t limit your creativity, start with SOLIDWORKS Visualize! Don’t worry, you don’t have to be a professional design engineer to participate, besides SOLIDWORKS Visualize Software is easy to use too! Read more on how to WIN the contest!
4 Key Points to Attend ATE Innovation Day
Change Your Perspective on Digital Engineering
Get The Latest on SOLIDWORKS 2018
Engage With The ATE Community
Easily Upgrade Your Engineering Skills
- Identifying solutions that simplify the interaction between various product development
Integrated solution for a complete design through pre-manufacturing (CDOV) to manufacturing, create a “smarter” process
- Enabling concurrent documentation at the design and manufacturing stage
- Learning Engineering’s Best Practices and, increase business ROI
- Design to Manufacturing Process: Complete solution to bring your ideas to market
- Distributed Data Management Process: The right data, at the right time for the right people
- Designer to Analyst Process: Analysis tools for every step of design
- Electrical Design and IOT process: Connect your smart devices to your customer
- Connect and learn with SOLIDWORKS Certified consultants, experienced engineers, industry peers and our innovative product vendor representatives.
- Find out about ATE Online Learining platform which enables you to learn SOLIDWORKS anywhere, anytime, and at your own pace!
5 October 2017, Thursday
12pm – 5.30pm. (Registration starts at 11.30am and lunch will be provided)
Lifelong Learning Institute
Level 2 @ 11 Eunos Road 8, Singapore 408601
Join us as exhibitors!
Want to be part of ATE’s SOLIDWORKS Innovation Day experience zone?
We fully understand that marketing and trade-show dollars are scarce these days, and it is very important to us that you as our exhibitors experience a healthy return on their investment in the shape of attracting high-volume attendee traffic and picking up quality leads.
Fill up the form and we will be happy to help you become an exhibitor for this exclusive event.